Tuesday, December 14, 2010

:: kiki yang comel ::

Last night the three of us - Bee, KiKi and I went to Kg. Baru for dinner. Kelantanese soup at Kg. Baru is among the best and since we haven't been there for a while, Bee decided to drove us all. It was KiKi's first visit to KL City Centre and she enjoyed her view by standing on my lap along the way while her head busy turning left to right staring at all the tall buildings, KLCC and KL Tower. She was quiet and must be amazed with all the lights. We have to leave her in the car later though because it is inappropriate to bring a cat to an eatery. Well, it depends on the place itself. We used to bring KiKi to mamak at our house and an open restaurant at Sunway though.

It turned out that the tasty beef soup was not available because our favourite stall, Suraya Seafood only sold nasi dagang and nasi kerabu last night. Apparently the owner went for Hajj and business will only run as usual starting tonight after a month break. I like their nasi dagang since I was studying in MMU and even travelled from Cyberjaya in the middle of the night just to tapau it for supper, but last night I really wanted to eat something soupy. Hence I then opted for porridge and condiments - ikan masin tenggiri, lobak masin manis, sambal ikan bilis & chap choy + mushroom fried in oyster sauce (yummy~!).

On the way back KiKi was sitting quietly, curling and even cleaned herself on my lap and sometimes licked my hands. She behaved very well along the way so I cherished that moment because it never happens at home. She didn't even move when I hugged her. Too bad I didn't bring the camera to capture that sweet moment.

Nowadays KiKi likes chilling in the bathroom, maybe because it is cold inside there. She can just sit there doing nothing or sometimes walk around or play with her bath sponge. She's not afraid of the water heater sound anymore like she did before and will only ran off if I sprinkled her with water. This morning I just left her inside the bathroom after I had my shower and prepared myself for work. Before leaving, I peek inside the bathroom and found her like this:

She was curling in the sink with sleepy eyes and after few shots, she started moving around the sink bowl. She must have loved the sink because of the cold ceramics and the bowl fits her body well. Bee told me just now that KiKi must have slept in the sink the whole morning as he also found her there with 'fresh from sleep' look. It's obvious because she didn't get much sleep last night and little that she knows, her Mama also didn't get much sleep due to all the noise and scratching sounds she made in the early morning. KiKi is giving me early 'sleepless nights' training, eh?

4 comments:

NaddY said...

wah seronoknyer kiki dapat jalan2...

phatgurl said...

sekali sekala bawakler dia jejalan. syian asyik terperap dalam umah je.

Anonymous said...

Awww.. she is adorable! Btw, letak dlm kereta dia ok ek? Tak bising mengiau nak ikut ke? hehe.. btw, bubur nasi berlauk kat kg baru mmg best! one of my fav eating place kalau balik KL :D

phatgurl said...

Masa tinggal kitorg letak dia dalam carrier so dia dok diam2 jerla either termenung or sleeping. Bila berjalan baru pangku dia... tapi kalu siang2 mmg dia wat hal sket sbb panas. She prefers travelling at night. Yeap, bubur nasi kg. Baru mmg among the best kan... kalau gi sana mesti rasa byk sgt mende nak makan. Too bad aku pun dah dok jauh dgn KL. Last time dok Keramat, tetiap minggu mkn sana. Uhuks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...