Sunday, October 23, 2011

:: did u know - gaddafi trivia ::

Let's take a break from talking about fashion, beauty, daily activities, et cetera et cetera...

Just a short one though.

The world was shocked knowing about the death of Muammar Gaddafi, the Libya's head of state who was killed after being captured by the Libyan fighters two days ago. I didn't know much about him earlier so when I was discussing about his death with my colleagues on Friday morning, I searched the Wikipedia and we were surprised to find that...

Muammar Gaddafi
.......was born in 1942
.......started ruling Libya in 1969
.......ruled Libya for 42 years
.......died at the age of 69

Repetitive numbers! What a coincidence, isn't it? 

A bit creepy too *goosebumps*

2 comments:

Wendy V. said...

I know it may sound awful but,I am glad he is dead. He was an evil man.The people of Libya put up with so much from that man.

phatgurl said...

Wendy: He was a tyrant and he ended his life in a terrible way. May he still Rest In Peace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...