Tuesday, November 22, 2011

:: and the winner is ::

Last night the entire nation roared with cheers after Malaysian football squad beat Indonesia with penalty kicks in the opponent's ground at the 26th SEA Games. It was a glorious moment for all Malaysians and people are still talking about it today. I have to admit that our players are still lack of skills but what matter the most is the final score and the gold medal that the players brought home. Congratulations Harimau Malaya!

On another note and in jive with the winning spirit, I hereby announce the winner of my 11.11.11 giveaway. It's a tough call. I feel like giving everybody a prize each for their participation but I only have one prezzie to be given away so I really have to choose one winner...

...and the winner is...

*drum rolls*

penawar_rindu

Please leave your e-mail address in the comment section so I could contact you for delivery arrangement. Above all, my heartiest appreciation goes to others who have also participated. I promise I will do more contests and giveaways with more interesting prizes. Cheers!

3 comments:

Permata Agro said...

syukur sis,

sorry baru open blog nie...baru balik kursus.

terima kasih banyak.

love your blog.

Permata Agro said...

idah_jpt@yahoo.com or...

phatgurl said...

No probs. Item will be couriered to you next week ya ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...