This is the first ever pic of my baby when he was 12 weeks in my womb.
I carried him for 38 weeks before we welcomed him into this world on 17 June 2011.
It has been 9 months. Watching him growing is another wonderful experience for us and no word could describe how grateful we are for having such adorable sweetheart who cherish our life every single day.
Haven't share his milestones for few months already but as at today, Ady could:
- Sits on his own without support. He now sits in baby high chair when we dine out.
- Crawls to move around. He is like a mini tanker, crawls over anything including us.
- Stands while holding onto something.
- Passes item from one hand to another and purposely drop and pick the item.
- Speaks in baby language.
- Make the "want" gesture by holding up his 2 hands if I offer to carry him.
- Knocks his palms continuously on the table.
- Eat a large size (4 scoops) of KFC's mashed potato and a piece of roti canai.
Ady celebrating his 9 months anniversary wearing his first shades
p/s: Baby, we love you so much with all our heart.