Friday, November 9, 2012

:: kardashian kollection now in malaysia ::

Who never heard of the Kardashians? I believe they are among most sensational families worldwide and I have become one of the fans who got stuck in front of tv watching their series either Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kourtney & Khloe take Miami, Kourtney & Kim take New York and even Khloe & Lamar. I was happy knowing that they are collaborating their fashion line with Dorothy Perkins and was even happier for getting the chance attending the Kardashian Kollection Preview Launch Party in Malaysia which was held at Dorothy Perkins Mid Valley yesterday evening.


Went there with no other than my partner-in-crime, Nor but did not stay long. There was not much to be seen from the collection but the items were pretty and reflected the girls. I can immediately imagine Kim wearing the leopard print dress while Kourtney wearing the printed blouse and Khloe donning the printed blazer. What I like the most is their glitter envelope clutch. Glitter is totally in the season right now and you could never go wrong with one. Another thing I noticed about this kollection is the price. Being someone who frequently pay visits to DP, I have to say that Kardashian Kollection is selling at higher price (around half to double) than usual. I guess that should be expected when there is a collaboration with a strong brand because customers not only buy the name but also its exclusivity as the items are limited. From what I read on Twitter (I follow all 3 sisters as well as Rob and Scott) items sold during online preview in the UK were sold out. 

Got the chance to pose with one of the inspiring hijabi-fashionista blogger, Shea (Hi Shea, love reading your blog!)


Anyway the theme was Gold & Glamour so I chose to wear gold accessories on top of the teal and black outfit.

- Cleopatra necklace: Lovisa
- Clutch & Belt: Dorothy Perkins
- Bracelet watch: DKNY
- Dress: Dorothy Perkins
- Pants: Mango
- Heels: Kiss & Tell (worn with my DIY shoe clips)

The Kardashian Kollection is available at selected Dorothy Perkins outlets (One Utama, Mid Valley, Empire, Bangsar, Pavilion, Sunway Pyramid and the Curve) starting today, Friday 09.11.2012 but you can view the items, together with other DP collection on the new Dorothy Perkins Malaysia online shopping site.

2 comments:

DaZzlingLilLy said...

printed blazer dia lawa2 kan...

phatgurl said...

Lilly: haah cantik tapi harga dia alahai... -_-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...