The latest mask that I have worn is KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask. It is the most powerful mask I have experienced as it gives instant lift to the skin.
I did not use any kind of filter and the picture was taken under the same lighting. Before, my forehead and cheeks were a bit rough but after being Sekkisei-ed both areas turned out to be silky smooth and radiant. To me, a product can be categorized as really good if the effect is continuous until next days and KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask is no doubt in that ‘really good’ category.
My skin maintains its smoothness; hence powder glides easier than before. Not only that, Sekkisei Lotion Mask also gives whitening effect to the skin. Even my husband compliments the result.
The one that I am using already came in the form of mask so I just took it out of the package and placed it on my face for 5 to 10 minutes before sleep – no rinsing is required!
For the bottled lotion, the 5-steps guide is below:
1) Pour SEKKISEI Lotion into cap until it reaches the line
2) Put mask into the cap
3) Allow mask to absorb lotion till it puffs up
4) Unfold the mask and place onto clean face for 5-10mins
5) Remove mask, tap the excess into the skin until it is absorbed – no rinsing is necessary
KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask is based on a “beautiful translucent skin recipe” compounded with three main oriental plants extracts such as:
· Coix Seed Extract – able to increase metabolism, whitening, moisturization and prevention of skin roughness
· Angelica Extract – contains disinfectant, whitening and moisturizing effects
· Melothria (white lotus) Extract – suppress melanin production which gives whitening effects to the skin
If you noticed, the three key ingredients produce whitening effect and indeed, KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask is the best whitening product available on the market today!
As what I have experienced, it also enables to balance out skin’s moisture level, prevent dullness, roughness, as well as redness caused by sunburn from the sunlight. More reasons for me to love the mask are the lightness of its texture, ability to blend instantly into the skin within minutes and the refreshing after-effect. To summarize, there are nine (9) benefits altogether such as translucency, penetration, moisturizing, zero pores, whitening, smoothing, firming, relaxing and evenness.
The Sekkisei Lotion can be purchased at every KOSE counters nationwide in bottles of 200ml (RM170) and 360ml (RM260). It is not necessarily used on face but also on neck or any part of the body.
Visit these links to learn more about KOSE and Sekkisei Lotion:
Not only that, they are also currently running a contest –and who knows you might be crowned as the KOSE Sekkisei Cinderella Malaysia!
Just check out this link here: https://www.facebook.com/kose.malaysia/app_1401868320074813
Last but not least, KOSE is generously giving away the Sekkisei Lotion Mask to 24 of my blog readers. Just answer the two (2) questions below together with your email address at the comment area.
1. What are the three (3) main ingredients used in KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask?
2. Name one (1) out of the 9 benefits of the KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask.
Hurry! Contest ends on 27 April 2014.