Friday, December 24, 2010

:: last working day in 2010 ::

Today is my last working day in year 2010. Gonna be on leave for 5 days next week, as mandated by the management. The company will shut its business down and almost all staffs will be on leave except those in customer or network related services. I've tried completing all pending items today and so far everything went well accordingly. My work station even look organized and ready for the new year, so next is cleaning up the mailbox before going home with peace of mind. There is no specific plan on what to do during the whole week off, though. I have to plan something or else it will be wasted just like that. Hrmmm... 

Don't like to write much about my current job because it is too administrative. Honestly speaking, it's not my cup of tea but hey, we have to open for challenges right? After 10 months here, alhamdulillah I'm quite confident with my responsibilities yet still learning and absorbing new knowledge. Apart from that I'm still proud to manage this so-called "high profile" unit in the company and after what I've experienced so far, I'm looking forward for a more competent and excel year ahead, insyaallah.

Guess that's it for the time being. I'll have one whole week to overload this blog with different posts, so see you next time then. For those who are celebrating Christmas, I wish you a memorable, merry Christmas and a Happy New Year~! Mwahs!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Phatgurl, love your posting and your eloquence.
Wishing you the best of Seasons greetings and may you have a better 2011.
Happy holidays, and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

phatgurl said...

Hi Lee. Thanks for the compliment and same here, wishing you a great, prosperous, wonderful year ahead! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...