Managed getting another free makeover at MAC Wonder Woman roadshow in Sunway Pyramid yesterday. Compared to the first one in MidValley with huge booth in the Centre Court, this time it was only held at their outlet. We were entertained by Calise, the S.A who we've already made friends with during our previous visit there and she was the one who did the makeover for both of us. This time around I chose the green Wonder Women eyshadow palette for my eyes since I already used the purple one before and I was satisfied with the end result. She mostly used the darkest green shade on the lids as if she already knew about my fondness towards smokey eyes.
Below is how my eyes looked like. I'm also sharing the tutorial on how to achieve green smokey eyes in case you're interested, but I definitely want to do this look by myself next time because I personally think green colour compliments my brown eyes quite well.
Green smokey eyes
1. Eye shadow primer was first applied on the entire lids.
2. Using the darkest matte green shade, the colour was dabbed onto the lids up to the crease.
3. A lighter green shade was applied above the crease and blended together with the dark green shade.
4. White shimmery eye shadow was then applied and blended together below the brow bone as highlighter.
5. Green pencil eye liner was used to line the lower lids and topped with the darkest green shade using a brush.
6. Finish the look with a thick coat of mascara (it was not applied on my eyes yesterday) and pair the look with a nude lips.
In the end, Nor got herself a set of Wonder Woman utility belt face brush set (RM250) which consists of 3 brushes (concealer + foundation + powder/blush brushes) and a metallic gold makeup waist pouch; and a bottle of brush cleanser (RM45) like the one I'm currently using. As before, we also brought home comic style printed copy of our pics, this time with the Wonder Woman herself as souvenirs.
Left: With the tall, slim, pretty Wonder Woman
Right: With my partner in crime
Left: Look from the previous makeover using purple MAC Wonder Woman eye palette
Right: Look from yesterday's makeover using green MAC Wonder Woman eye palette
*keywords: smokey eyes tutorial, green smokey eyes step-by-step, how to do smokey eyes, how to do green smokey eyes, makeup tutorial