Friday, March 18, 2011

:: having a bieber fever? ::

We all knew that the hottest teenage singing sensation, Justin Bieber is coming to town next month and those crazy-for-him girl fans have secured their tickets on day one when it was out for sale. Well, if you're one among Bieber's fans but didn't manage to get your hands on the tickets earlier maybe because of financial constraint or whatsoever reasons, here's another chance for you to do so by redeeming your Bonuslink points (if you don't own one, you could redeem your dad's, mom's, siblings', friends'...) I know my lil sis will ask me to redeem one if she could go but too bad the concert will be held on weekday. Sis, you're at school, far in Gemencheh on that day. So, kem salam jerlah yer :-P

With only 9,500 Bonuslink points you could redeem yourself one ticket worth RM188. It is considered cheap for Bonuslink points as they're currently having point knock down because previously it was 20,400 points per ticket. Tickets can only be redeemed online at http://www.bonuslink.com.my/ so go get it today before all Beliebers clear 'em all.

Speaking about Bieber, here's one of my favourite performance in Glee Season 2 besides Lucky. I'm not a youtube person, but I've been watching both clips over and over again because they were both awesome and shweeeet. Here's a cover version of "Baby" performed by Sam (Chord Overstreet) and I would say his version is better than the original. Erm, I'm honest about that..... it's not because Sam's a hottie >:-)




*footnote: Justin Bieber My World Tour - LIVE in Malaysia will be held on Thursday, 21 April 2011, 8:30 pm at Stadium Negara Kuala Lumpur. Better avoid that area during the said date and if you're accompanying or patronising someone, get ready for a night full of screaming girls.


*keywords: Justin Bieber in Malaysia, Justin Bieber in Kuala Lumpur, Justin Bieber concert, Justin Bieber My World Tour

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...