Friday, April 29, 2011

:: hypptv turns one ::

"Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to HyppTV... Happy Birthday to you..."

HyppTV - Malaysia's latest pay TV service has turned one year old!
In case you didn't know much about HyppTV, here's a brief on what it is all about and what makes HyppTV more special than others:
  • HyppTV is delivered digitally via TM high speed broadband, UniFi no matter rain or shine to your television.
  • Offers variety of channels either for entertainment or education for both adults and kids, which include latest movies, tv series, documentaries, news, cartoons and many more.
  • 3 types of channels:
    • Video on Demand - say goodbye to fixed program schedule and watch your favourite movies, news or tv series at your own time convenience. Choose from Home Cinema: Hollywood, Kids Favourite, Hollywood Premier Series and a lot more.
    • Live TV - watch the usual local broadcast channels (TV1, TV2, TV3, etc.) and various international channels (BBC Lifestyle, Fashion TV, STAR Chinese Channel, FOX Crime HD, Travel Channel, etc.) *For Man Utd diehard fans, they also have MUTV running live for you to watch ;-)
    • Inter@ctive Channels - where you could share your views, comments or dedicate personalised message to your crush or loved ones through variety of channels namely Malaysian Football, Play Games, Cinema Movie Trailers and a lot more.
  • Watch out spoilers as you'll be the first to watch latest tv series within 24 hours after they are shown in US.
  • Say sayonara to "service is currently not available" message because HyppTV allows you to watch your favourite programs in any weather, even during heavy rain, without distruption. Cool huh?

Learn more about HyppTVand its contents through this link: http://www.unifi.my/hypptv/
or follow the Hypp World Facebook page.

*****

On another note, in conjunction with its first birthday, HyppTV will be throwing an exclusive blogger's party on Friday, 6 May 2011 at Neo Tamarind, Jalan Sultan Ismail and through Nuffnang, they are giving away 30 pair of invites for the most creative blog entries.

I'm very interested to join the celebration especially after knowing about the dress code, which is to dress up as your favourite Hollywood character. I love dressing up for events and I'm such a good sport so that should make me deserve a pair of ticket :-D 

To accentuate this, here's a photo of myself as Mister Potato during Mister Potato Contest which I was the grand prize winner:

 OMG! Was that really me? :-D
Other reasons why I deserve to be invited:
  • In spite of being able to learn more about what HyppTV is and spread the news about its benefits to others, I would love to attend the event so I could meet all the lucky bloggers out there. The event would be a great platform to mingle around and know each other as in real life rather than virtually.
  • I'm looking forward to loosen up and enjoy myself in a celebration after working 24/7 since past few weeks. HyppTV birthday bash would be a great stress reliever!
Since I'm currently pregnant like the pretty Natalie Portman, I would be her as Queen Amidala in the Star Wars trilogy.

 the white faced Amidala

I actually like Anakin Skywalker's strong character so it would be great if I could be his Queen Amidala for a day. Star Wars is one of my hubby's all-time favourite movie too and if I got invited, I will definitely attend the event with him. Better yet, we will both come as the couple; me as Amidala and hubby as Anakin. Ahhh, I've started imagining ourselves in one of these costumes already...

in space suit

sweet but too sexy for my huge belly

lovin' the light sabers!

finally, amidala in a scarf!

........what do you guys think? ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...