Thursday, January 5, 2012

:: tips untuk jadi kurus ::

No need to spend $$$ for slimming centres. If you want to be slim, it is easy when you are a full time working wife with a growing baby and no maid or assistant at home.

Testimonial: I am now thinner than pre-pregnancy. Yesterday I managed wearing my wide legged office pants that I have ignored for 3-4 years. Several weeks before I managed wearing my size 25 Levis comfortably which I no longer fit way before pregnant. I.am.happy.

posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

DaZzlingLilLy said...

betul ada jugak my fren yg lg slim dari sebelum pregnant..wow size 25..mcm anak dara

phatgurl said...

pinggang je kecik Lilly... perut tetap takleh kempis sekempisnya. Huhuhu.

Kayna said...

yup.. agree. but if lunch kat ofc pun tak control. Still, sama je. Ahaks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...