Wednesday, January 18, 2012

:: zombieland ::


We stepped into Room 280 around 6 pm yesterday and I have been staying inside this room ever since that. Not even one tiny step out of the door. None.
I didn't sleep at all on Sunday night, only slept less than 4 hours last night and my skin already started having breakouts. My body, my mind are extremely exhausted and at this point I don't think I could even solve any math equation.

Welcome.to.Zombieland.


On another note, quick updates on Ady's condition:
- viral trace found in his blood.

- the highest temperature recorded was 40.2 degree at 1:30 am Tuesday. After a bath and medication, the temperature slowly reduced and constant between 36 to 37 degrees until now.

- tiny rashes on the face and upper half of the body appeared since noon yesterday. Doctor said they are 'fake measles'. Look like measles but not itchy. Common in babies and kids below 2 years old. Positive sign to show end of viral fever.

- Ady can discharge today (yeay)
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...