Saturday, October 13, 2012

:: pimp your headband ::

Thank God weekend is finally here. It was a week packed with events so I am looking forward to get some rest and spend quality time with my loved ones. Managed completing few chores tonight from sweeping to mopping to doing laundry and folding clothes but Friday night should be more than that. I thought I deserved to do something I like so I took out my two 'best buddies', scissors and UHU glue for a lil project.

A colleague requested me to pimp or in a proper word - enhance a headband she bought for her daughter. After two weeks, the right time finally arrived and with assistance from some ribbons, felt cloth and a flower bead...



...a simple headband got itself a makeover...





Just a simple one there but hopefully perfect for her lil daughter ;-)

This is going to be a short post because I am already on bed trying to get some beauty sleep now. TGIF and Enjoy your weekend peeps!!!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...