Friday, March 8, 2013

:: my current fav colour combo ::

My current favourite colour combo is


...


...


...


Lately I have been wearing this colour combo once a week. I have a number of green clothings because I always attracted to the colour but green is actually not an easy colour to match so I did not wear them often. I used to pair green with earth tones but since I have been wearing black a lot these days, I found black and green compliment each other better. What say you?

On another note, emerald green has been announced as Pantone colour of the year for 2013. Click here to learn more about the colour and its meaning.

Last but not least, did you notice the bracelet that I was wearing in all three photos? It is in green and black too and I had to buy it because it is simply irresistable. Check fadBRIC page on Facebook for more accessories selection. They sell trendy, colourful ones at affordable price.

Have a pleasant weekend!


*keywords: how to green skirt, how to wear green pants, what to wear with green

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...