Saturday, October 26, 2013

:: the one about the high heels ::

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world" - Marilyn Monroe

If there is one thing that people would remember about me I guess it would be the high heels. I wear high heels to office almost everyday because to me, an outfit is never complete without a pair of them. I'm used to receiving question like "how do you walk in that?" (even from our company's GCEO) or remarks like "I know it's you just by listening at that footsteps" so I'm proud to consider high heels as part of my personal branding.

I started wearing high heels constantly when I started working with TM in 2003 so the 10 years of experience is indirectly an answer to how I can walk or even run with them. As much as I agree that comfort is the first element to look for, no doubt there were situations where design rules the purchase decision. I bought my high heels from all over the place without considering the brand or the price tag as long as they are pretty, outstanding or eccentric. Thanks to online shopping sites, buying shoes nowadays is just like buying any fashion item. Just trust your gut or measure your feet and voila they are coming to you in clicks away.

My most favourite online shopping site for shoes is definitely Kiss & Tell. Five (5) pairs of my shoes today are bought from them because no matter how high they are, the element of comfort is always guaranteed. As one happy customer, I could say that Kiss & Tell is one of a kind because they offer first class service in terms of delivery and customer checkpoint. I was really impressed when they sent me an email to check whether I have ordered correctly because the size was different from what I normally chose, when the shoes were meant for my boss who is a size 8. Such personalisation is definitely two thumbs up so Kiss & Tell, I will come back for more ^_^


Their shoes are packed inside pink boxes individually or together wrapped in dustbag and also come with a pair of extra heel tips.




Another additional point for Kiss & Tell is the outstanding and exclusive designs. These two babies are my latest purchase and I could not say anything else except "loving them to the max!"
 
 
Note: gel pads are bought separately from Daiso.
Shoe shopping tip: buy 1 size smaller for peep toe heels.
 
"There is an element of seduction is shoes that doesn't exist for men. A woman can be sexy, charming, witty or shy with her shoes"
- Christian Louboutin
 
Adios!
 
 
*keywords: review on kiss & tell, online shopping experience, online shoe shopping malaysia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...