Friday, November 19, 2010

:: my 2-month look ::

My hobby is actually shopping but I just realised I haven't post anything about shopping or fashion in this new blog. Maybe because I rarely shop and even rarely visit shopping malls these days, not like the old times. So here's my first post on fashion and it's what I'm wearing to office today. Ok, I decided to snap a pic of myself every month and post it here so I could see the 'development' of my body. This week marks my 8th week (2 months) of pregnancy, and here's how I look:


Nobody knows I'm pregnant at first glance. Although there's a slight bulge at the tummy, I still look "normal". There's no problem with choosing what to wear on top, but I've started feeling a bit uncomfortable about my pants / jeans. Telling you the truth, I have to unbutton the pants / jeans when I sit or it could cause me headache. I'm thinking of buying the extension rubber... dunno what it is called though, but gonna find out about it later. I still wear one of my favourite heels and that skinny jeans is among my favourite too! I'm sure gonna miss both of them sooner or later... huhuhu. Anyway, here's a list of what I'm wearing:

- Outer top: Zara Collection
- Inner top: Pasar Baru, Bandung
- Necklace: Ice, Melbourne
- Jeans: Levi's Lady Style
- Heels: Charles & Keith
- Bracelet watch: DKNY

Look forward to see myself in the next 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 months :-)

p/s: received an email from Valiram Group on Coach VIP Preview sale, but unfortunately it arrived in my office mailbox at 9:14pm last night whereas the preview sale was held since noon until 10:00pm yesterday.
I notice this has happened few times before. Obviously there's no use of sending an invite few minutes before the shop closes. Do they really want us to go or sent the email for the sake of notifying?

Anyway, Coach Fall / Winter Sale starts today at all Coach outlets around Malaysia. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...