Thursday, January 27, 2011

:: busy like a bee ::

Sorry for the lack of update but I'm going through a hectic week. Due to this stressful moment, I highly appreciate if some people could tolerate and assist me by:

1. Not talking to me if it's only to hurt my feeling. Yes, I feel quite lonely lately because I have no social life but if communication occured was only to offend me, then I'd rather continue being alone.

2. Showing some effort at least instead of continue being ignorance. I don't want to hear those excuses. If you're the boss, act like one.

3. Asking nicely if you require something from my side. I can construct my words and speak nicely to you and other people so please respect that and don't be rude.

4. Stop giving lame excuse. Yes, I am busy with my work but it doesn't mean I don't have time to eat or answer phone calls. I don't mind if you don't want to invite me but no need to say to myself or others - "I'm afraid you / she's too busy with work, that's why" whereas you never show any effort of doing so.

Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...