Wednesday, May 25, 2011

:: now i know ::

I was browsing through my "photos of you" album in my Facebook profile and found these pics:

 
The first photo was taken in July 2010 during hubby's friend's wedding meanwhile the second photo was taken in October 2010 with our friends / hosts in Melbourne. 

Looking at those photos made me realised of something...


...it's nothing important...


...yeah, nothing much...


...except...


...I just realised how slim I was before! :-D


The BIG question now is, could I shed these extra KGs after giving birth? Hrmmm...do wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YOU CAN! with proper 'berpantang' time. hehehe...kita dulu pun fikir cam tu jugak. tambah bila bersalin c-section, tak dapat nak berbengkung semua tu. tapi in the end, walaupun tak dapat balik weight before pregnant, i still can wear my skinny jeans again. yeay! tapi untuk this pregnant tak tau la macam mana nanti. hehehe...hopefully still boleh pakai semua baju-baju and seluar lama...

phatgurl said...

actually weight tu tak kesah sangat kan as long as dapat muat baju and especially all those skinny jeans. harus berpantang dengan ketat nih...semangat semangat. hehehe.

efaifi said...

amber chia boleh buat, kau pasti boleh! percayalah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...