Today I am sharing with you an easy peesy way to produce a creamy, delectable cheese cake without much hassle and procedure, thanks to an ex-colleague (Kak Shikin) for the recipe and tutorial class 2 years ago.
- Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese
- Nestle cream
- Condensed milk
- Cheddar cheese
- Marie biscuits
2. Combine cream cheese and cream together.
3. Pour 3/4 tin of condensed milk into the cream mixture.
4. Beat all three ingredients until well-mixed.
5. Spread a thin layer of cheese mixture on the base of the casserole.
6. Organize Marie biscuits until casserole base is fully covered.
7. Spread another thin layer of cheese mixture on top of biscuits layer.
8. Organize Marie biscuits to make another layer.
9. Either repeat step 7 & 8 or just pour all cheese mixture on top of the second or third biscuits layer. Grate cheddar cheese on top and refrigerate for few hours before serving.
Frankly speaking I am not a cheesecake person because I prefer chocolate among all but this cheesecake is exceptional because it is creamy but not too cheesy, yet very addictive. You can be more creative by adding oreo crumbs, fruits or any other ingredients on top. Simply delicious!
*keywords: easy no bake cheesecake recipe