Monday, April 2, 2012

:: skinny & colourful ::

Do you like accessories? Well, I do. In fact I am crazy about them. From drape necklace to chunky bracelet to pretty headbands, accessories can transform an outfit from boring to something. Another must-have item in my wardrobe is no other than waist belt. To me, wearing a belt can enhance the outfit and also accentuate my figure.

I personally prefer thin belts rather than the thick ones because they are more appropriate to be paired with working shirts so when I saw these skinny belts in pop colours at the Brand Outlet Store yesterday, I did not think twice. Even more, they are only priced at RM19.90 for a stack of three. A small price to achieve unlimited looks and to colour block every single day. Weee~!!!
purple - light grey - green - dark grey - fuschia - yellow

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...