Row #01: People queuing before and after us
Row #02: Our first two pics after entering the store
Row #03: Ladies second floor & Boys' section
Row #04: Girls' section & Ladies ground floor
Their accessories are affordable and to-die-forNor and I made our very last tour before we decided to pay our stuff. I tried my luck again asking about the printed blouse but sad to know that it was actually sold out. Last night, I have read somewhere that it was already sold out during the VIP opening night and Nor said, she did not see the blouse on the mannequin anymore when she visited the store again yesterday to replace her purchase. Boohoohoo...
Oh by the way, H&M believes in this principe where customers should not stay long in the line so they have 30-days return policy. Some useful tips I learnt through experience and reading:
- Just grab whatever item you like in the store and exchange size or seek for refund within 30 days provided that it is in unworn and unwash condition with original receipt (except earrings, underwear & swimwear).
- Items worn on a mannequin should be available somewhere near the mannequin itself (not at the upper floor, of course :-P). This was informed by one helpful SA when I was trying my luck for the second time.
- New stocks arrive every week and in fact, not everything you see online are available now. Sports trousers I wanted to buy for hubby will arrive later, according to them but their makeup range will still be unavailable here.
- Queue to fitting room is long. Plan your outfit prior to visit so you could test items outside fitting room which explains my outfit that day. I wore tee and cardie so it was easy for me to try the blazers. Thought of wearing a skirt so it would be easy to try on pants but thinking about the long queue...nahhh, next time.
- You can make your shopping list, do budget or feast your eyes by browsing the products at H&M website.
The queue was still long after we left the store.
So, what's inside my shopping bag?
Nothing much actually. Only 5 plain coloured items (am I boring or what?) but it's okayyy, they give me reason to pay the store another visit next week ;-)
p/s: Surprised to find 2 small pouches with bangles inside the paperbag. They really know how to appreciate the early birds eh and H&M is definitely my new favourite store!