- colourful cross stitch threads
1. Choose combination of thread colours according to own preference. Glue at a spot inside the bangle and start rolling the thread tightly around it.
2. End the first coloured thread by sticking it on a spot of glue inside the bangle and snip off the balance with scissors. Repeat the same process with the second coloured thread and so on.
3. Roll the thread tightly around the bangle until complete and you're done!
4. The end result, before and after.
My new bangles look better now than earlier. Actually I did not have any old bangles so I bought the metal bangles from a RM2 shop and it came in a stack of six. Two are thicker ones and both were fully wrapped with thread while the thinner ones were half wrapped for a different look. On another note, that cross stitch threads are sentimental value to me because they were given by my beloved late grandmother. She has passed away for seven years and I have kept that threads longer and vowed to use it for something really good. I have no regret in using them for this project and that bangles would definitely be a keeper, forever.
*keywords: diy accessories, diy fashion